Hang Holes and Handle Holes – PDF here
Pre Made Pouches
- SIZE – Width 2” to 39”; Length 2” to 53”.
- Bottom Gusset – 1″ to 6″ – 1” will not have k-hole punch, available with auxiliary gusset.
- SEAL TYPE – Two or three side seal; with or without K-seal; doyen or skirt bottom seals.
- Zipper Reclosable – Slider (Child-Guard, Slider Guard & Ergo), Flange, Double track, Pocket Zipper, Straight Cut Zipper (performs as laser scored, “Velcro”/Aplix (hook to hook) and other profiles available.
- Pre-Opened Zippers (Press-to-Close only).
- Appearance of “full bleed” – by removing the plate breaks (1/4” or 3/8” side seals).
- Shaped pouches, rounded corners, removal of “hooks”.
- Tear Notches or Slits
- Flat or Stand-Up
- Various vent holes, hang and handle holes.
- Tamper evident – fill via opposite end of the zipper.
- Pouches can be supplied on wickets as needed.
- Angle cut bottom gusset (produce or diamond style pouch).
- 11-30# large format pet foods bags with pinch bottom, terminated gussets, fold and glue bottom, micro perforations and date coding.
- Spouted pouches
- Flat bottom box pouch with one-way degassing valve, pocket zipper, PTC, Velcro, Aplix and terminated gusset or taped and rounded corners.
INNO-LOK® – Pre-applied zipper to roll stock
- Save up to 50% in zipper material (vs. form fill seal (FFS)) with an in-line process. Rolls come with a zipper applied
- Save up to 15% in packaging material with pre applied zippers vs. applying zipper inline on FFS
- Does not slow down production time on a FFS line
- Increases product sales
- No Capital Investment for end user or packer to add a zipper onto a package
- Various zipper profiles available
Quad Seal & Side Gusset/Side Seal
- Replacement for 16.5-22# – extruded pet food diet, all plastic bags
- Corner Tack Seals for easier sealing available (only on one end of the bag)
- Vent holes and Handles – for ease of carrying
- Width – 4.5” to 21” front panels
- Length – up to 36” draw (bag length)
- Side Gusset – 2” to 5”
- Maximum web is 51”
Back Seam Bags
- Cellophane and Oriented Polypropylene (70-210 gauge mono-layer films and laminates)
- LDPE/HDPE/CPP Laminations for more hermetic seals (vs. non-laminates)
- Lap or Fin Back seams
- Foldover or Crimp Bottom Seals
- Crimp Bottom Seals from .25” to .875”
- Vent holes, Hang holes & Offset Back seams
- Width – 1.25” to 12” Length – 3” to 48”
- Side Gusset – 0.5” to 7.75”
- Maximum web is 32.625”