- Crimp Bottom Seal (several sizes)
- Center Back Seam
- Offset Back Seam
- Variety of FDA approved film types and structures
- Hang Holes
- Vent Holes
- Special Case Packing
- Printing services: 1-10 colors
- Maximum single web – up to 36.5”
- Width: 1.25″ to 15″
- Length: 3″ to 48″
- Side Gussets 1″ to 6″
Common Film Types and Applications
- Common Film Type and Applications for Backseam Style Bags
- Stock Bags and Pouches
- Child Resistant Structures
- Popcorn Bags
- Cello-Style Bags
- Premium Cello-Style Bags
- Stand-Up Zipper Pouches
Labeling can be expensive and time consuming. With our network of printing partners, the possibilities are endless; short runs or long runs, 1 color or 10 colors, line print or process print, as well as digital printing and laminating. You can bring your package and shelf presence to life. With all of our capabilities, we can create a package, fit for you.
10 QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
- What makes your product go bad?
- What will affect the taste?
- What will make it go rancid? Is it moisture (too much or too little)? Light? Physical abuse?
- How do you verify that “it’s bad”?
- How is the product prepared? Cooked, blanched, salted?
- Is it in a current package? What type? Does it work?
- What is the shelf life desired? Are the packages marked with a “use by” date?
- What is the filled package merchandised? Club store, grocery (mass chain or local), farmers market, C-store, etc.?
- Are they filled packages displayed in bliss boxes, folding cartons, corrugated shippers, on a shelf, in a refrigerator, freezer, or in direct sunlight?
- What type of filling machine do they have? Gas flush? How do they verify head space for verifying gas flush?